This page is a MAJOR work in progress! • Written by 8. • Thanks for stopping by!

Fic Information

Work in progress. Best viewed from desktop.
  • this is an interactive work of fanfiction developed by @fentonworkz in the program twine for the video game hi-fi rush. readers click through the story at their own pace, and watch as words pop off the page.
  • first draft has been tested on chrome, firefox (desktop & mobile), vivaldi, and edge, and works on all of them so far. lmk if it does or doesn't work on others not listed here!

FAQ

When does this update?

whenever i feel like it, because i'm still learning how to use Twine and i don't have the entire fic written at the time of making this page ♥ it IS planned out, however, because it's originally based on a song.

Where can I yell at you to update faster?

first of all, Don't Do This Specifically, Maybe, but DO send me asks about this story/AU:) @chaifirush on tumblr if you're interested, want to leave feedback, or something else! this is my HFR sideblog ♥

Why make this instead of something on AO3?

i hyperfixated on this project for like 3 days straight (early march 2023) and had so much fun on it. thus, instead of posting it on AO3 like i WAS going to, i'm continuing to develop it using Twine. i love the interactive feel and the movement i can put into it, as opposed to something static in the Archive that i'd have to figure out workskins for to get at least colours into it.

Where'd you get that Vandelay logo from?

i redrew it myself! please don't do anything with it, thank you.

This is a question?

This is an answer.